- Titular: RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, “RISKMS”).
- VAT number: B-86482361
- Registered Office: Calle Ochandiano 8, 28023 (Madrid).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending a letter to RISKMS´s registered address, to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer” or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA
Data requested in the forms of the Website are in general mandatory in order to meet the stated purposes (unless in the required field specified otherwise). Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, the service/demand required won’t be able to be provided, being only able to visualize freely the content of the Website.
4. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by RISKMS, according to the following purposes:
- Manage contact requests and user information through the channels provided for it on RISKMS`s Website, when the user gives consent by checking the corresponding box.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of RISKMS, when the user gives consent by checking the corresponding box.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of RISKMS products and services similar to those contracted, when the user is already a customer and has not shown his opposition to said treatment.
- Communicate the data to COMPLIOFFICER, S.L. and to WORK 4 DATA LAB, S.L., in order to perform administrative internal management on the basis of legitimate interest, or to send commercial communications about their goods and services on the basis of the consent.
The data will be kept for the necessary time to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal to RISKMS, opposing or revoking their consent.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY RISKMS
RISKMS will process the following categories of user data:
- Identification data: name.
- Contact information: email address and telephone number.
- Details of employment details: company
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
- Navigation data.
6. LAWFULNESS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed on the legal basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time. However, withdrawing such consent could prevent your, request, inquiry, suggestion or complaint from being properly managed. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before such withdrawal.
7. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- Third parties to which RISKMS is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities.
- COMPLIOFFICER, S.L. or to WORK 4 DATA LAB, S.L. in order to carry out internal administrative managements on the basis of legitimate interest, or to make commercial communications about their goods and services on the basis of consent.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees he/she is over 18 years old and the data he/she provides to RISKMS are true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he / she communicates and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to his / her actual situation.
- Guarantees you have informed third persons whose data is provided, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee you have obtained his/her authorization to provide their data to RISKMS for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to RISKMS or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which RISKMS will process the personal data provided by the users is to send them personalized electronic communications with information regarding products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions and relevant news for users. If any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out this purpose, a profile based on your preferences will be developed, based on the information provided by the user or obtained even from external sources.
In the event the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, he / she may unsubscribe from these services by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or through any of the communications received.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether RISKMS is processing personal data related to the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place.
- Obtain from RISKMS the restriction of the processing of the data, if any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulation is fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Get in touch with RISKMS`s DPO through email@example.com.
- Likewise, data subject may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if he/she considers RISKMS has violated the rights which are recognized in the applicable data protection regulation.
However, the above mentioned, the data subject may contact the data protection officer of RISKMS.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
The user’s data will be processed at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 13/12/2018.